Friday, April 25, 2003

We'll, I have to say I tried having a coherent debate with my very first hate mail sender. It didn't work out very well for numerous reasons. Poor english from my counterpart is one reason. A complete and total inability to answer questions from [Name withheld]
is another. Enjoy!

*************************************************

From: [Name withheld]
To: palmerhaas@yahoo.com
Subject: Misc.
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 00:46:56 -0500

To Whom It May Concern,

Concerning this wonderful song Have You Forgotten all I know is all if it was you who wrote this piece of trash article you should be ashamed of yourself.We are at war and all anti-war anti-President Bush people are more concerned about are songs that you seem to think is either provoking war or is inappropriate.I guess anti war people would have thought it was ok if Darryl Worley would have wrote a crap music song in the Eminem and Ludicrous style.Also speaking of 9-11 evidently you aren't aware that Clinton had 4 offerings of UBL by Sudan and refused to take him and if you don't believe me please contact Mansoor Ijaz the man who negociated some of the dealings.However you have your Constitutional right to trash Mr. Worley and our president just as I have my rights to trash Clinton and you people if its you who wrote this dumb outrageous article that is full of nothing but pure anti-war and anti-President Bush liberal garbag.Oh and just to remind you that our president had all of this stuff dumped onto his lap and not a single Democrat will give him credit. But oh they know how to blame him for everything from the bad weather to constipation not even giving him one single bit of credit for all of the great things he's done.I'm not saying you have to like the president but at least give him some credit for the good that he's done for America.I mean for crying out loud let's face it as much as my family and I disliked Clinton we did give him a little credit even though he left a huge mess for Bush to clean up and anti Bush people can deny it all you want to but the rest of USA knows the truth.Look we are at war and all America is asking of you is to do what you did when Clinton was in office and that is think of the troops and why we have to do this even if you don't like it.

A Huge Darryl Worely Fan
*************************************************


Before I had a chance to respond I got this follow up from my first hatemailer.

*************************************************
Dear Mr.Palmer and Haas,

I want to thank you for not lighting into me you were really nice and I appreciate that.The main reason I'm emailing you back is because I believe I was a little too harsh on you and so I want to apologize.The main thing that I want to get across is that we are at war and everyone including anti-war peaceniks need to say "I'm against this war but I trust the experts and will back it for the good of the country." Now if after we topple Saddam and we will and we don't find any WMD then you can criticize President Bush all you want to.However if we find what we think we are going to find then will you do me a favor and at least say President Bush was right and we(anti-war people) were all wrong.I read some other stuff on your website and you are a very smart man just wrong when it comes to doing what is best for America and that is to take out terrorism wherever it lies including Iraq.Take care.

A Huge Darryl Worely Fan
******************************************************

Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 20:28:04 -0800 (PST)
From: "Palmer Haas"
Subject: Re: Misc.
To: [Name withheld]

what was it that you read that made you think I was smart?

And FYI I don't trust the experts - that's the problem.... But I'll save that for another day. I plan on blogging in the very near future about people Bush trusted and brought in to his Administration and allies he trusted, and when they told him something he didn't want to hear he either threw a hissy fit (behind closed doors), or kicked them out of the administration (Like Mr Linsdey who said the war would cost $100 Billions plus). But I am short on time so it'll have to wait.

And just so you know;

-I didn't approve of a lot of what Clinton did

-I dont really listen to Eminem or Ludacris (they're not my thing, but they're not so bad either.... I digress) I'm a college DJ and I'm kind of picky about my music, so I'm what you might call the "cultural elite" as so many right wingers typically do to ostracize someone like myself.

A word of advice - it helps not to assume anything about anyone unless you know. I appreciate the apology. If you'll notice in my blog entry I said "I wonder". Truth is I dont know for sure so I speak my mind but I don't try to indite anyone without real proof. Dare I ask, how old are you?

**************************************************


After not hearing from Name Withheld I wrote another letter asking about the WMD

**************************************************

From: Palmer Haas
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2003 10:09 PM
Subject: Re: Misc.

[Name Withheld]"Now if after we topple Saddam and we will and we don't find any WMD then you can criticize President Bush all you want to. However if we find what we think we are going to find then will you do me a favor and at least say President Bush was right and we(anti-war people) were all wrong."

I was dissappointed that you didn't write back after that email I sent about a month ago. I have to say that I'm really glad I was wrong about Iraq going to be a bloodbath. One of the many reasons I was opposed to the war was I didn't want to see American soldiers coming home in body bags, and I thought there would be more than a thousand. That's not even counting the innocent Iraqi civilians, ya know those people we were "liberating"?

Well, seems like most in the ProWar camp have forgotten about the WMD. I know it's still early but is there a time table on the apology maybe?

Sincerely
Palmer Haas
***************************************************************************

From: [Name Withheld]
To: "Palmer Haas"
Subject: Re: Misc.
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 00:30:57 -0400

Dear Mr. Haas,

I couldn't find your email address so I'm replying to you in the message you sent me.I'm glad to see that at least some of you anti-war people are admitting that you all were wrong from day one about this war that did liberate the Iraqi people.One of the main points is that this war could've been avoided had Saddam given up his WMD and actually if Clinton would've been stern with him like President Bush did about getting rid of the WMDS that he does have.So all you people who keep saying "Where are the WMDS at?" Well we found the suits,nerve gas antitdote, and the missle heads that can be used to send them.And correct me if I'm wrong that we now have Saddam's nerve gas doctor in custody.Also let's not forget that Syria who is very friendly with Saddam and who is noted for harboring the most terrorists just may be where Saddam's WMD may be.However it seems now that even Syria who according so some lefties was going to be the next place USA goes to war with is cooperating. by telling Saddam's merry men to basically get out.Which is why they have been turning themselves in because they know sooner or later they will be caught.That along with the help of the Iraqi people showing us where Saddam's WMD are I think you scoffers will be more than satisfied hopefully.Look everyone has the right to say what they want but please do remember that the anti-war movement said the same thing about President Reagan that he nothing but a cowboy who was going to cause WW111 and again it didn't happen.And that if it wasn't for military action there wouldn't be freedom of speech.

[Name witheld]
Harvest,AL
*************************************


this is interesting - she thinks I am asking her for the apology when it is in fact the other way around. I guess it could be miscontrued on her part, but I don't think it's that incomprehensible. Sometimes I wonder if people should have to have a certain reading comprehension level to vote.

*************************************
Dear Mr.Palmer and Haas,

I want to thank you for not lighting into me you were really nice and I appreciate that.The main reason I'm emailing you back is because I believe I was a little too harsh on you and so I want to apologize.The main thing that I want to get across is that we are at war and everyone including anti-war peaceniks need to say "I'm against this war but I trust the experts and will back it for the good of the country." Now if after we topple Saddam and we will and we don't find any WMD then you can criticize President Bush all you want to. However if we find what we think we are going to find then will you do me a favor and at least say President Bush was right and we(anti-war people) were all wrong.I read some other stuff on your website and you are a very smart man just wrong when it comes to doing what is best for America and that is to take out terrorism wherever it lies including Iraq. Take care.

A Huge Darryl Worely Fan
**********************************************


It's most repeated since I never really got a response, prompting me to I resend it.

**********************************************

From: Palmer Haas
To: [Name witheld]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 7:26 PM
Subject: This is the email I sent back on March 12th

I had this sitting in my sent email box - did you see it when I sent it way back when - your response is coming soon;

Email originally sent March 12 -

what was it that you read that made you think I was smart?

And FYI I don't trust the experts - that's the problem.... But I'll save that for another day. I plan on blogging in the very near future about people Bush trusted and brought in to his Administration and allies he trusted, and when they told him something he didn't want to hear he either threw a hissy fit (behind closed doors), or kicked them out of the administration (Like Mr Linsdey who said the war would cost $100 Billions plus). But I am short on time so it'll have to wait.

And just so you know;

-I didn't approve of a lot of what Clinton did

-I dont really listen to Eminem or Ludacris (they're not my thing, but they're not so bad either.... I digress) I'm a college DJ and I'm kind of picky about my music, so I'm what you might call the "cultural elite" as so many right wingers typically do to ostracize someone like myself.

A word of advice - it helps not to assume anything about anyone unless you know. I appreciate the apology. If you'll notice in my blog entry I said "I wonder". Truth is I dont know for sure so I speak my mind but I don't try to indite anyone without real proof. Dare I ask, how old are you?
**************************************************************


I asked how old she was because I honestly thought this was a ninth grader of some sort based on the writing and comprehension. I was wrong - all those budget cuts in education are finally paying off for the GOP. Make your population too dumb to think for themselves and fill their heads witha bunch of BS. Very effective......

**************************************************************

From: [Name witheld]
To: "Palmer Haas"
Subject: Re: This is the email I sent back on March 12th
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 18:58:30 -0400

Dear Mr. Haas,

One I don't trust anything that Mr. Lindsey says. Two freedom isn't cheap.Fact is the left wanted every bullet,and bomb etc anything and everthing that was war related scanned.And that this president from day one in office has been picked on by the left who still can't seem to get over their huge 2000 election loss.Don't get me wrong whenever President Bush or any Reps do something wrong I do criticize them.However had the Democrats not tried to block our presiden't agenda by playing their usual partisan politics people would be satisfied.Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do.Lastly I won't tell you my real age but let's just leave it that I'm way past the drinking age.

[Name witheld]
Harvest,AL

**************************************************************

From: Palmer Haas
To: [Name witheld]
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2003 9:48 PM
Subject: Re: This is the email I sent back on March 12th

I'm having trouble with the first email account - hope you get this -

First if you don't trust anything Linsey said, then for Godsake at least admit that it was a bonehead pick on the part of the President to appoint him! I thought the strong point of our President was that he picks people and lets them lead. If you delegate responsibility to your staff and they can't be trusted then who's fault is it, Clinton?

That's not to mention that HE WAS RIGHT! It's going to cost more than 100 Billion, by some estimates 600 Billion in the end depending on who you ask. Linsey got fired for telling the truth! Let's be honest here, Rove was just pissed that Linsey told America before we started the war instead of after.

Second - Your adage about partisan politics goes both ways. Both sides play it well and often. The GOP had congress 6 out of 8 years under Clinton and they did everything and anything they could to obstruct him legislatively. Now that the shoe is on the other foot your crying foul? This isn't even mentioning the fact that the Homeland Security Dept was a Democratic idea that the WH picked up and then used against the Dems. I guess Bush learned from Clinton - it all comes back eventually I guess.....

There are a lot of reaons this budget is thru the roof. I quote a Republican that it would serve many in the GOP to remember a little bit more -

"We have been compelled to create a permanent armaments industry of vast proportions. Added to this, three and a half million men and women are directly engaged in the defense establishment. We annually spend on military security more than the net income of all United States corporations (back in 1961 anyway).

"This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government. We recognize the imperative need for this development. Yet we must not fail to comprehend its grave implications. Our toil, resources and livelihood are all involved; so is the very structure of our society.

"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

"We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."

That was Eisenhower in his Farewell Address in 1961. All that he predicted has come true - Cheney, Bush, Rumsfeld, Perle and so many others and their connections to an industry that relies on our fear. That's not even counting the connections to the oil industry, considering that seemingly half of our oil comes from nations that hate us and fund terrorism. We were buying oil from Saddam up until the last week or so before the war. So many in the far right wing of the GOP would just rather nuke em to get it over with, and yet no one says anything about business connections the WH has to the very same oil rich nations, like the Saudis. It's sad really.

"Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do."

Your last sentence doesn't make any sense, your gonna have to clarify yourself, I don't understant what you're saying. This already too long - sorry about it. I'm empassioned about my politics I guess.

**************************************************************

Dear Mr. Haas,

One I don't trust anything that Mr. Lindsey says. Two freedom isn't cheap.Fact is the left wanted every bullet,and bomb etc anything and everthing that was war related scanned.And that this president from day one in office has been picked on by the left who still can't seem to get over their huge 2000 election loss.Don't get me wrong whenever President Bush or any Reps do something wrong I do criticize them.However had the Democrats not tried to block our presiden't agenda by playing their usual partisan politics people would be satisfied.Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do.Lastly I won't tell you my real age but let's just leave it that I'm way past the drinking age.

**************************************************************

Dear Mr.Haas,

Look first of all again I don't trust Mr. Lindsey and we don't know all the circumstances as to why and if he was fired now if he was fired for telling the truth then yes I agree it was dumb idea.But again we don't know for sure why or if he was fired he may have just stepped down.But again my point is you can't put a price on freedom so if you have to ask the cost of the war then you can afford it.This is something the left needs to understand but won't because of their strong hatred of President Bush since day one in office.And again where the Dems hiding at when Clinton wasted millions of dollars in Monica Missles he lobbed to keep his everyday scandals out of the public eye?All I know is that America is tired of the left taking about money all the time it seems that is all they talk about.Yet they didn't talk about where the money was going to come from when Clinton was in.

[Name witheld]
Harvest,AL

***************************************************************************

From P Haas;

Maybe I'm losing my focus here. I'll keep it brief; Why don't you trust Larry Linsey? When did your mistrust start? Before or after he was "dismissed"?

So you feel it was okay to play partisan politics when Clinton was in office but now that Bush is there it's in your eyes wrong? You don't think that's hypocritical?

"Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do."

I dont understand what you're trying to say, your gonna have to clarify yourself. Are you refering to previous policy, like the tax cut? The current policy, one of them being another tax cut? You have to be more specific.

FYI - technically Larry Linsey "stepped down", but everybody, left and right, from the GOP stalwarts and the Wall Street Journal, know that he was forced to step down. He'd been in the doghouse with Rove and Bush ever since he said the war would cost 75-100 Billion. Most people in the White House were ticked about at least Linsay giving that estimate and countered that those numbers were too high, but now it looks like that the estimate was too low. Rarely is anyone fired in appointed positions in DC. They usually give you the chance to keep your dignity by letting you resign instead of giving you a pink slip.

***************************************************************************

Dear Mr. Haas,

For one I'll have to read a source as to whether Republicans were playing partisan politics at that time and not giving Clinton the money that he needed not to say that my party doesn't play those kind of needless politics.However my main point again is that none of the people on the left want to give our president the credit he deserves for doing such a great job seeing as Clinton did hand him a recession and terrorism to boot.Now you can sit there and deny it all you want to but there are independant sources that will point that fact out that before the Slick one left office we were already in a recession. Then came 9-11 and that's why we are spending x amount of dollars to protect America something Clinton and Democrats didn't know how to do.And again you can't put a pricetag on freedom because if you have to ask the price then you can't afford it.There's no doubt that Bush has spent more but when you look at things look at what he's had to deal with all of Clinton's leftover problems.The bottom line here is the partisan politics that are being played by both parties mostly on the left though must stop and so does the fingerpointing they need to start taking responsibilities and thinking about America instead of their pockets.

[Name witheld]
Harvest,AL

***************************************************************************

P Haas

Your not answering my questions - and if you're not interested in answering them just say so whether you don't like me or trust me etc. I'm just trying to understand your viewpoint. I asked in the previous email;

1 - "Why don't you trust Larry Linsey? When did your mistrust start? Before or after he was dismissed? "

I also wanted to get clarification on what you wrote before -

"Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do."

2. Are you refering to previous policy, like the tax cut?

3. The current policy, one of them being another tax cut?

You have to be more specific.

As for the Dems playing politics, that what they do, and that's why they call them politicians, all of them; Rep and Dem, left and right, Liberal on Conservative. When politicians disagree with another politician they vote against those policies - that's what happened during Clinton, and that's what's happening now.

It's just my opinion, but I'd consider something dirty while playing partisan politics if a Representative or Senator were to vote against a law when the opposition party is in power, and then vote for an almost identical piece of legislation when their own party is in power. It goes on, and both parties have been guilty of it.

***************************************************************************
Dear Mr. Haas,

For one I'm not saying I don't trust you but I need to read up more on what you said to make sure because from what I read which came from an Independant source Republicans gave Clinton everything he wanted from his judicial nominees to whatever bills he wanted passed.Now yes some of the Repubs like Chafee,Snowe,McCain, Grassle,etc.. are playing their partisan politics just like the Democrats do. And as far as Mr. Lindsey getting fired again another Independant source from what I read said that he stepped down.Also what I'm trying to tell you is that the DNC expect President Bush to get a bluelight special on this war.They wanted everything from the bullets to the food that the military was eating scanned because according to the left we should be cutting the military.Now another thing is that all this anti=war stuff wasn't because of the war it's because of the strong hatred of our president and the ficticous Michael Moore who by the way may just get his oscar taken away because he staged some of the scenes in his documentary Bowling For Columbine it's all documented.My other main point is that the DNC didn't mind Clinton wasting millions on his Monica Missles that he lobbed to keep his 24/07 a day scandals that Reno swept under the rug for 8 yrs.Why? Because he gave his party anything they wanted so naturally they were content and still stick by him knowing how majorly corrupt he was.Now they are politicising the remarks made by Senator Santurum just like they did Lott and the fact is Mr. Santurum was exactly right and only quoting what someone who works for a courtroom that currently has a case coming up that basically says if you are going to allow gays to have sex in a home then you have to allow all that Sen.Santurum said.What's so funny is that once again it's just another case of playing the old double standard game where it's ok for Sen. KKK Byrd who in my opinion is still in the clan when he said the N word twice and not not one single peep out of the Dem, and liberal owned media who if they showed it once that was it.Then Usama's Mama Patty Murray comes out and praises UBL by saying he built the roads,daycare centers, and healthcare centers and we haven't done that.Oh and then there's Sen John Edwards who is now being investigated for taking illegal campaign money to which he has given some ot it back calling Sen. KKK Byrd his mentor just like Clinton called JW Fullbright an extremely well known segragationist his mentor after he gave him a medal.This past October Clinton says the same thing JW Fullbright is my mentor and guess what? Not one single peep out of the Democrats and the liberal owned media never touched it.Same thing with Marci Kaptur who praised either Saddam or UBL I don't remember which and again not one peep out of the lefties.Daschle on the eve of the war comes out and blasts the president how unamerican of him. John Kerry saying USA needs a regime change and 0 out of the Dems.He (Kerry) goes to a fundraiser meanwhile their was a funeral for a soldier who was killed in the war who was from Mass. and Kerry who was in the military that does teach you respect decided that his fundraising was much more important than that soldier's funeral. The Dems yep silent on this one as usual it's a double standard game with the DNC always has and always willl be because they love to attack Republicans like vulctures on a dead carcus for saying completely harmless remarks that yes shouldn't have been said but were taken out of context. This BS has been watched and heard by America for far too long and the Democrats right now are only harming their own party especially the old Slick one himself who has some nerve blasting President Bush knowing that it was his piss poor policies that got us into this huge mess.Him and Carter also seem to have forgotten the unwritten law that any former leader of the free world shouldn't criticize the current President at anytime.But of course being the typical Democratic morons that Carter and Clinton aka Dumb and Dumbest they throw that law right out the window.What's funny is that these two clowns have lost so much credibility that they make baghgdad bob look honest and yet they criticize our president's foreign policy and war plans that the top experts yes I know you don't believe them are saying they are the greatest USA has ever had even going beyond the Civil War days.I'm going to find some more info on whether Repubs at that time played partisan politics with Clinton and if it's true then I will gladly apologize reason is because the extreme left (not you) tends to fabricate things to make our president look bad.I will leave off by saying Thank you for this debate because that's one of the things that makes USA so great difference of opinion.

[Name witheld]
Harvest,AL

*********************************************

From: Palmer Haas
To: [Name withheld]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2003 10:43 PM
Subject: a response

Maybe I'm losing my focus here. I'll keep it brief; Why don't you trust Larry Linsey? When did your mistrust start? Before or after he was "dismissed"?

So you feel it was okay to play partisan politics when Clinton was in office but now that Bush is there it's in your eyes wrong? You don't think that's hypocritical?

"Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do."

I dont understand what you're trying to say, your gonna have to clarify yourself. Are you refering to previous policy, like the tax cut? The current policy, one of them being another tax cut? You have to be more specific.

FYI - technically Larry Linsey "stepped down", but everybody, left and right, from the GOP stalwarts and the Wall Street Journal, know that he was forced to step down. He'd been in the doghouse with Rove and Bush ever since he said the war would cost 75-100 Billion. Most people in the White House were ticked about at least Linsay giving that estimate and countered that those numbers were too high, but now it looks like that the estimate was too low. Rarely is anyone fired in appointed positions in DC. They usually give you the chance to keep your dignity by letting you resign instead of giving you a pink slip.

****************

From: [Name withheld]
To: "Palmer Haas"
Subject: Re: a response
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2003 01:23:06 -0400

Dear Mr. Haas,

For one I'll have to read a source as to whether Republicans were playing partisan politics at that time and not giving Clinton the money that he needed not to say that my party doesn't play those kind of needless politics.However my main point again is that none of the people on the left want to give our president the credit he deserves for doing such a great job seeing as Clinton did hand him a recession and terrorism to boot.Now you can sit there and deny it all you want to but there are independant sources that will point that fact out that before the Slick one left office we were already in a recession. Then came 9-11 and that's why we are spending x amount of dollars to protect America something Clinton and Democrats didn't know how to do.And again you can't put a pricetag on freedom because if you have to ask the price then you can't afford it.There's no doubt that Bush has spent more but when you look at things look at what he's had to deal with all of Clinton's leftover problems.The bottom line here is the partisan politics that are being played by both parties mostly on the left though must stop and so does the fingerpointing they need to start taking responsibilities and thinking about America instead of their pockets.

[Name withheld]
Harvest,AL

***************

From: Palmer Haas
To: [Name withheld]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: a response


Your not answering my questions - and if you're not interested in answering them just say so whether you don't like me or trust me etc. I'm just trying to understand your viewpoint. I asked in the previous email;

1 - "Why don't you trust Larry Linsey? When did your mistrust start? Before or after he was dismissed? "

I also wanted to get clarification on what you wrote before -


"Another fact is that Dems said 0 about Clintons spending that was very high and that President Bush's high spending is due to fighting terrorism something Clinton who loved to throw hissy fits and Dems didn't know how to do."

2. Are you refering to previous policy, like the tax cut?

3. The current policy, one of them being another tax cut?

You have to be more specific.

As for the Dems playing politics, that what they do, and that's why they call them politicians, all of them; Rep and Dem, left and right, Liberal on Conservative. When politicians disagree with another politician they vote against those policies - that's what happened during Clinton, and that's what's happening now.

It's just my opinion, but I'd consider something dirty while playing partisan politics if a Representative or Senator were to vote against a law when the opposition party is in power, and then vote for an almost identical piece of legislation when their own party is in power. It goes on, and both parties have been guilty of it.

***************



From: [Name withheld]
To: "Palmer Haas"
Subject: Re: a response
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 19:28:49 -0400

Dear Mr. Haas,

For one I'm not saying I don't trust you but I need to read up more on what you said to make sure because from what I read which came from an Independant source
Republicans gave Clinton everything he wanted from his judicial nominees to whatever bills he wanted passed.Now yes some of the Repubs like Chafee,Snowe,McCain, Grassle,etc.. are playing their partisan politics just like the Democrats do. And as far as Mr. Lindsey getting fired again another Independant source from what I read said that he stepped down.Also what I'm trying to tell you is that the DNC expect President Bush to get a bluelight special on this war.They wanted everything from the bullets to the food that the military was eating scanned because according to the left we should be cutting the military.Now another thing is that all this anti=war stuff wasn't because of the war it's because of the strong hatred of our president and the ficticous Michael Moore who by the way may just get his oscar taken away because he staged some of the scenes in his documentary Bowling For Columbine it's all documented.My other main point is that the DNC didn't mind Clinton wasting millions on his Monica Missles that he lobbed to keep his 24/07 a day scandals that Reno swept under the rug for 8 yrs.Why? Because he gave his party anything they wanted so naturally they were content and still stick by him knowing how majorly corrupt he was.Now they are politicising the remarks made by Senator Santurum just like they did Lott and the fact is Mr. Santurum was exactly right and only quoting what someone who works for a courtroom that currently has a case coming up that basically says if you are going to allow gays to have sex in a home then you have to allow all that Sen.Santurum said.What's so funny is that once again it's just another case of playing the old double standard game where it's ok for Sen. KKK Byrd who in my opinion is still in the clan when he said the N word twice and not not one single peep out of the Dem, and liberal owned media who if they showed it once that was it.Then Usama's Mama Patty Murray comes out and praises UBL by saying he built the roads,daycare centers, and healthcare centers and we haven't done that.Oh and then there's Sen John Edwards who is now being investigated for taking illegal campaign money to which he has given some ot it back calling Sen. KKK Byrd his mentor just like Clinton called JW Fullbright an extremely well known segragationist his mentor after he gave him a medal.This past October Clinton says the same thing JW Fullbright is my mentor and guess what? Not one single peep out of the Democrats and the liberal owned media never touched it.Same thing with Marci Kaptur who praised either Saddam or UBL I don't remember which and again not one peep out of the lefties.Daschle on the eve of the war comes out and blasts the president how unamerican of him. John Kerry saying USA needs a regime change and 0 out of the Dems.He (Kerry) goes to a fundraiser meanwhile their was a funeral for a soldier who was killed in the war who was from Mass. and Kerry who was in the military that does teach you respect decided that his fundraising was much more important than that soldier's funeral. The Dems yep silent on this one as usual it's a double standard game with the DNC always has and always willl be because they love to attack Republicans like vulctures on a dead carcus for saying completely harmless remarks that yes shouldn't have been said but were taken out of context. This BS has been watched and heard by America for far too long and the Democrats right now are only harming their own party especially the old Slick one himself who has some nerve blasting President Bush knowing that it was his piss poor policies that got us into this huge mess.Him and Carter also seem to have forgotten the unwritten law that any former leader of the free world shouldn't criticize the current President at anytime.But of course being the typical Democratic morons that Carter and Clinton aka Dumb and Dumbest they throw that law right out the window.What's funny is that these two clowns have lost so much credibility that they make baghgdad bob look honest and yet they criticize our president's foreign policy and war plans that the top experts yes I know you don't believe them are saying they are the greatest USA has ever had even going beyond the Civil War days.I'm going to find some more info on whether Repubs at that time played partisan politics with Clinton and if it's true then I will gladly apologize reason is because the extreme left (not you) tends to fabricate things to make our president look bad.I will leave off by saying Thank you for this debate because that's one of the things that makes USA so great difference of opinion.

[Name withheld]
Harvest,AL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home